The assembler prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gather parts, tools, and materials. The assembler will also be required to move product and equipment through the flow of production on a daily basis, as well as troubleshoot issues.
- Assemble parts according to instructions from blueprints, schematics, sample, and visual aids.
- Fasten parts together with bolts, screws, or other fasteners using hand and/or power tools.
- Dissemble machine, partially or completely.
- Assist in loading or unloading product to and from transportation carriers.
- Maintain high quality and expected output.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Work well independently and without constant supervision.
- Perform quality inspections on each completed product.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be able to stand for 8-10 hour shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on regular basis.
- Must be self-accountable.
- Must be willing to cross-train for other departments.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.