POSITIONS AVAILABLE: Warehouse General Labor
We are recruiting for several positions with our manufacturing client in Moreno Valley, California!
We are seeking general labor candidates responsible for warehouse functions to include unloading and unpacking shipments, inbound processing, shelving of parts, pulling orders, and data entry into computerized inventory control system. Various shifts are available including first and second shift! Flexible hours are required and overtime is offered!
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Walk, stand, kneel, squat, stoop and bend for extended periods of time.
- Work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and carry boxes including up and down inclines, stairs, and over changes in walking surface/elevation.
- Lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 lbs without assistance for prolonged periods.
- Order picking with RF Scanner
- Read labels and process incoming and outgoing orders.
- Employee must be able to load, operate and move hand carts, pallet jacks and various other material handling aids.
- Load and shrink wrap pallets at ground level, or on carts.
- Load boxes onto pallets and load pallets onto trucks manually and with material handling aids.
- Submitting to drug and background screeningsSHIFT TIMES:
Monday - Friday (Some Saturdays may be required for overtime)
-6AM to 2:30PM w/ overtime
-3PM to 11:30PM w/ overtimePAY RATES:
-$11.50 per hour plus $0.50 shift differentialLocation:
Moreno Valley, CA
Off Perris blvd
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -If you are interested and qualified for this position please email your resume or call our Randstad Ontario office!
E: email@example.comDON'T DELAY, CALL TODAY!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.