The Order Picker position is responsible for manually or electronically (RF Scan Gun) pulling product out of location for orders made by customers. The Order Picker also scans new product into location without errors to make sure the system accurately shows customers what the warehouse has in stock. Order Pickers are also responsible for work orders that are created in the warehouse for selecting correct products, palatalizing them, and delivering them to the shipping/receiving area to be shipped out.
- Preform all pre-shift duties which would include safety check of any equipment used.
- Use order sheet to pick products in timely manner.
- Labeling selected products with the order labels.
- Inventory experience: cycle counting.
- Experience pulling orders by hand AND by electronic systems such as: RF Scan Gun.
- Post-shift duties: cleaning aisles, returning equipment, stack empty pallets, clean up spills/damaged product etc.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to cross-train for other departments.
- Ability to stand on feet for 8-10 hour shifts.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months in Order Pulling experience.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.