Randstad is seeking a Team Lead/Performance Coach for a facility in Bartlett, TN.- This opportunity will be in a climate controlled medical repair facility. The position will require someone who is detail oriented with proven leadership ability - comfortable interacting with all levels of employees in a professional and tactful manner. Ability to make fast and effective decisions, able to appropriately interact with management, strong communication skills- ability to maintain communication between Client Supervisors and Randstad Manager.- Must be self-motivated and self-directed.
- Drive improved productivity
- Ability to work alongside the team, set an example of successful behavior
- Allow management to focus on continuous improvement of their operations
- Directs and oversees activities of employee to ensure consistent achievement of production and quality standards.
- Interfaces with managers and line supervisors to determine work priorities/schedules and to ensure accomplishment of overall goals.
- Observes workforce to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Provides just-in-time training and guidance to ensure optimum performance levels
- Orients new talent to work environment and position
- Identifies work issues and areas for improvement.
- Partners with Randstad Site Manager to direct movement and deployment of talent between work areas.
- Performs shift check-ins
- Conducts pre-shift meeting to communicate shift goals/priorities and reinforce safety standards/best practices.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date performance documentation.
- Meets with Randstad Site Manager on a daily/weekly basis to assess performance levels according to established success indicators.
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Knowledge/Skills/Experience for Success:
- Schedule Flexibility
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years Team Lead/Supervisory or leadership experience within a manufacturing or production/warehouse environment
- Influencing tactics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong initiative
- Problem solving and sound decision making
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Interested candidates can apply directly to this posting, or email a resume to Alice.Santucci@randstadusa.com. For questions about the position, call Alice at 901-373-0258.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.