The Inventory Specialist is trained to identify parts by their description, stock type, and application to equipment. This position is required to work with the client/customer using best practices to determine that parts are properly stored and labelled with all pertinent information including part ID, location, cost, re-order points and quantities.
- Must be able to read and comprehend spreadsheets.
- Must be able to compare data and accurately record information.
- Must be able to work with in a group or team effectively.
- Computer skills: Microsoft, word, excel, etc.
- Basic understanding of mechanical parts and/or mechanical aptitude.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on regular basis.
- Ability to stand on feet for 8-10 hour shifts.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of inventory experience in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to read and write in English.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.