A production facility in Carol Stream is looking to add a 1st shift Maintenance Mechanic to their team.
- Maintain and repair machines, mechanical equipment, and buildings
- Work on plumbing, electrical, and air conditioning and heating systems
- They may carry out many different tasks in a single day
- PM and troubleshoot CNC Equipment
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- 1 year experience in a maintenance role at a production/manufacturing facility
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues on various machinery
- HVAC experience preferred
- Technical certification preferred
If you feel like you are a good fit for this role, please apply or send your resume with the title "Maintenance Mechanic" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.