Packaging WAREHOUSE associate
A thriving and reputable candy manufacturing distribution warehouse is looking for qualified Production Workers with production experience. The right candidates will be able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment. If you like candy we have got the job for you!
- Packaging food products
- Building displays
- Loading/Offloading trucks
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- You must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and pre-employment drug test
- Reliable transportation
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Be available for OT (We usually work 6 day's during peak season)
- Have good math skills
- Speak, write, and read Basic English
- Full time 40/hrs./week
- Position requires availability to work overtime hours on the weekends
-1st Shift: 05:00 am- 01:30pm Monday-Friday $11
- 2nd Shift: 01:30 pm-9:30 pm Monday-Friday $11.25
- 3rd Shift: 09:00 pm-05:30 am Sunday-Thursday $11.45
Randstad also offers Medical, Dental and vision insurance as well as a 401k.
If you are interested please call me at (209) 751-7697 or email me directly with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.