A manufacturing plant that has been opened since 1948 is looking for experienced machine operators. Their product is flexible packaging for the food industry. In this position you will responsible to set up production and adjusting controls for manufacturing products!
- Located in Chicago (zip code 60632)
- 3rd shift: 6:00pm-6:00am, swing shifts -- must be available on the weekends through Sunday
- Direct Hire with the company
- Prepares machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, guides, and turntables.
- Sets- up station by receiving orders, gathering materials and notifying material handlers for required materials.
- Regulates machining by setting and adjusting controls.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures
Working hours: 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
- Willingness to contest to background check and drug screen
- Must have experience/mechanical background and aptitude
- Must have ability to troubleshoot issues
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
For immediate consideration please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Machine Operator Chicago".
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.