Semiconductor Cleanroom Associate
Are you looking to work for a company that puts your future growth with the company as a priority? Are you looking for a career in a highly technical field that offers on-the-job training? Or, are you attending school to become a technician? If you answered "YES" to any of those questions, please apply now.
Randstad is hiring associates to work in an ISO 3 Class 1 cleanroom for our Austin-based client. We work a compressed 12-hour shift: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pay is dependent on experience, shift preference and education and will range from $13.00 to $17.25 per hour. Locations include Central/East Austin and South Austin/Oak Hill.
Why do you want to work here? Here are a few the perks:
- Performance review after your first 90 days, at 6 months and every 6 months thereafter with an opportunity for a pay increase
- Up to 6 paid holidays per year after 1000 hours worked
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability insurance plans and 401k retirement eligibility
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Appreciation Programs
- Generous referral bonus program
- Cell phone plan discounts
- On-site Injury Prevention Specialist and Nurse
- Weekly pay
- Onsite management team
What will you be doing every day? You will perform a variety of wafer fabrication functions including:
- Maneuver a pneumatic wheeled cart in a cleanroom environment with 100lbs of product weight to transfer product between process areas for a 12-hour shift
- Carefully handle and transport product
- Adhere to all safety and quality requirements
- Processing wafers through various computerized equipment: chemical baths, ion implant, furnaces, film deposition, metal evaporation and photo alignment
- Visually inspecting wafers and die for defects
- Enter equipment control data, complete logs and form verifying data
- Assisting in setting up work stations and following written and verbal process specifications
What qualifications do you need to be successful?
- Ability to manually push a cart weighing 100lbs continuously through a 12-hour shift
- Strong attention to detail
- Data-entry experience
- Team-player mentality
- Candidates must be willing to work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED
- Candidates must work some holidays
- Military Experience a plus
Drug screen and background check are required for these roles
Please apply now with your resume to the link below. Please email email@example.com with any questions or to send your resume directly. BU52266
We look forward to working with you.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.