Are you a hard-working, reliable, and punctual warehouse worker? If so, we need you to join at our warehouse facility located in the Pottstown area. Hours are first shift 8:00 am - 4:30 pm with competitive pay.
As a warehouse associate, you will be responsible for the unloading and loading of materials. You will be in charge of keeping warehouse shelves organized by putting items in proper locations on the warehouse shelves and labeling each item. Other duties could include picking orders and light cleaning of the warehouse.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 AM
- Loading and unloading material from delivery truck
- Move and store materials in proper locations in warehouse
- Pick orders in a timely manner
- Assist with inventory management
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to read and follow safety instructions
- Prior experience in a warehouse role is helpful
Click to apply or call 610-975-9240 to discuss your qualifications and availability. We can interview virtually or in person to have you ready to work next week.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.