1Would you like a career opportunity with a growing Information Technology company that strives to be a leader in its industry? Are you currently looking for a company that rewards it's top performers with monthly bonuses and also offers growth potential? Our client is currently seeking motivated, hardworking Warehouse Associates to join their team. This is an entry level temp to hire opportunity that starts at $10.00 per hour and also has available overtime.
The Computer Assembler performs various system and component assembly activities according to Standard Operating Procedures and instructions.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Responsible for performing various system/component assembly according to procedure and instructions
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, sub assemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools
- Connect cables, tubes, and wiring, according to specifications
- Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences of electromechanical units
- Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements
- Attach identifying information on system parts
- Perform precise system parts assembly according to SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
-Flexible to work in various areas
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Entry Level position, client is willing to train candidates who demonstrate ability to work in a self-directed, high energy, fast paced environment
* Manual dexterity for using light power and hand tools
*Must be a self-starter and demonstrate initiative
*Must be able to work well in a team environment
*Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and work in a standing position throughout the shift.
*All candidates must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check and Drug Test.
Why work for us?
All of our employees receive....
* Medical/Vision/Dental and life insurance benefits
* 401 K After 90 days on Assignment
* Employee Referral bonus
*Additional Monthly Bonus based on productivity performance, attitude and good attendance
* Employee Discount Program
* Weekly Pay- Check
* Direct Deposit- or Free Money Network Card
* Free Parking
* Clean Facility
* Casual Dress Code
* Near public transportation
** For immediate consideration please submit resume or call 201.875.8563**
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.