Randstad is currently recruiting for Assemblers to work in San Jose, CA. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity based on performance, attendance and company fit. They are seeking hardworking and enthusiastic employees who are interested in a long-term career with their company. Interested candidates will have strong problem solving skills and have a quick learning curve.
Typical job duties will include the following:
- Disassemble or assemble repaired medical device
- Use hand tools and small power tools
- Use microscope to solder
- Attend regular training courses
Day Shift: 8am - 5pm
Working hours: 8:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Interested candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of manufacturing or production experience
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret diagrams and blueprints
- Basic math skills are required (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Ability to use computer to input data
If you are interested in this job opportunity and meet the qualifications of the position, please apply to this posting with an updated version of your resume and contact Huy at 408.999.0711.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.