Randstad is hiring for assembly candidates in for a local electronic manufacturer. Servicing the the automotive industry, they design and manufacture mechanical assemblies for the automotive industry. You have the opportunity to see cars from a completely different perspective!
1. Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or blueprint.
2. Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or other fasteners using hand, air, and/or power tools.
3. Removes small quantities of metal to produce close fit between parts.
4. Tends to machines to perform force fitting or fastening operations as specified.
5. Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations.
6. Able to follow written and verbal work instructions to presort parts.
7. Building, filling, and sustaining kits to support the assembly line.
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 1:00 PM
--Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
--Must have good hand-eye coordination
- Pre-employment screenings
- Must have 2 positive employment references
- Must have 6 months of consecutive manufacturing experience within the past 2 years
To be considered, please call 865-512-6184
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.