Warehouse Support/Material Handler
The Warehouse Support Technician is primarily responsible for supporting all warehouse daily functions including but not limited to: receiving, storing, packing, picking production kits, shipping, maintaining accurate stock records, and performing cycle counts.
- Execute the daily warehouse operations and activities. Including the receipt, documentation, storage, safety and distribution of equipment, supplies, and maintenance of inventory.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area at all times. This will include the exterior warehouse loading docks and nearby areas
- Verify quantities of deliveries and merchandise by comparing merchandise to packing slips and purchase orders and updating ERP within the same business day.
- Assist in researching and resolving any inventory/ receiving discrepancies
- Receive, unpack, store, kit and issue materials, supplies or equipment as assigned
- Help prepare both international and domestic orders for delivery.
- Including: boxing materials, labeling with appropriate shipping information, and load vehicles
- Assist when needed to schedule deliveries and complete appropriate paperwork for export compliance
- Complete inventory cycle counts per assigned schedule
- Monitor automated warehousing system; operate a computer to enter data, correct errors and control key screens as required
- Operate and demonstrate use of specialized warehouse equipment as necessary such as pallet jacks.
- Observe health and safety regulations; maintain warehouse in a clean, safe and orderly condition
- Assist the Warehouse Supervisor or Lead in establishing warehouse standards and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
--Able to work in a fast pace manufacturing environment
--Operate warehouse vehicles, machines and equipment (current forklift certification a plus)
--Familiarly with SAP or perpetual inventory systems (experience with SAP a plus)
--Microsoft Office: Excel/Word/Outlook.
--Excellent oral and written communication skills
--Customer Service skills for interactions with delivery personnel as well as other departments
--Exhibit good time management skills
--Must be organized and a self-starter
--Familiar with FedEx and UPS online shipping (domestic and International) tools
--Exhibit problem solving skills and initiative
--Ability to work with minimal supervision and complete tasks under deadlines
--Understand and practice FIFO for raw materials
--Must be able to occasionally work weekends and overtime during the week
--High school diploma or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 3-5 years prior experience in a manufacturing warehouse organization
--Experience with International and Domestic shipping along with AWB, CI's and other compliance related documentation
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.