- Manage and provide leadership to warehouse staff. Improve and sustain strong positive employee morale.
- Responsible to hire and fire warehouse staff. Provide training to staff and review their performance on a periodic basis.
- Address performance issues ongoing through the course of the year. Make notes of the meeting and nature of performance issues as requires.
- Conduct annual performance review once a year on the employee's anniversary date.
- Manage work schedule, hours of operation, payroll hours, overtime hours, resource requirement (temp), vacation, and time-off for staff.
- Conduct Monthly safety meeting with employees
- Lead warehouse staff and apply customer service techniques to all customers, staff, and vendors.
-Be able to recognize and address problematic areas and make improvements.
-Organize, maintain, proper inventory procedures and policies
-Manage warehouse staff. Provide leadership to the staff.
-Manage the facility all related invoices, compliance, requirements.--Lead the distribution and take ownership
-Manage all suppliers for packaging and supplies
-Manage all supplies for the warehouse. Analyze and negotiate with vendors for high service level at the best price possible.
Working hours: 8:00 PM - 6:00 PM
-Certified forklift Operator
-Experience with Freight LTL carriers, Ground service. Negotiate freight contracts and manage the accounts.
-Work independent minimal supervision from head office
-Must have at least 5 years experiences in managing and setting up a warehouse
-Experienced inbound and outbound shipments. Establish a high standard of shipping and picking accuracy.
-Must have experience implementing changes, make improvements, improve accuracy and eliminate shipping and receiving errors.
-Must be able to improve employee morale, get staff to buy in to processes and changes.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.