The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the management of warehouse employees, local inventory management and control, developing and managing expenses to budget, inbound and outbound processes for moving materials and equipment. Responsible for freight and logistics management (internal and external) in alignment with the requirements of our customers, and third-party providers.
- Manage day-to-day warehouse operations within your market
- Identify coaching opportunities and structure training
- Implement processes in a changing environment
- Manage day-to-day logistics of warehouse operations
- Solve complex inventory and customer issues
- Analyze and draw insights from data to improve processes
Working hours: 6:00 PM - 3:00 AM
- HS Diploma
- 5+ years of professional work experience (can include internships)
- 5+ years of leadership experience (e.g. job, sports, military, community-based organizations)
- Seamless written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to leverage data to identify trends and drive decisions
- Direct experience managing pool of hourly employees
- Background Check Required
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance and Life Insurance
- 401(K) and Stock Ownership
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Educational Benefits
- Wellness Programs
- Work/Life Balance
**Please reply with resume** to Corinne.Feeley@randstadusa.com or call 631-760-2096 and ask for Corinne Feeley.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.