Randstad is looking for experienced Quality Auditor for one of the largest manufacturing companies in Columbia SC. If you have at least 2 yrs experience in a QA position testing , visually inspecting, and measuring products, we are interested in speaking with you.
A Quality Auditors is responsible for:
- Ensure all accurate data is collected
- Conducts internal audits following regulatory, industry and internal quality guidelines including ISO.
- Helps department in the root cause analysis and corrective actions of audits findings, tracking to resolution.
- Helps filing of audits and maintenance of records.
- Prepares reject reports by identifying necessary information for follow up and analyzes rejects/defects for patterns of process errors or other areas of concern.
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:05 PM
- 2 years experience with electronic assembly
- Use of measuring tools
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Understanding of basic inspection techniques.Demonstrates functional skills.
- Requires basic competency related to function.
- Position requires a minimum of a high school diploma, vocational training or equivalent.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 year of related experience.
- Some Forklift experience.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.