Randstad is seeking professional, skilled individuals for our Brazer positions in W. Columbia SC. These positions will be with one of the nations top manufacturing companies that happens to be located rite here in Columbia.
As a Brazer, your responsibility will be to produce a quality product by ensuring that the conditions of brazing are met and while brazing joints on production materials. To ensure quality work, eliminating variation and driving consistency in both the internal processes and the products and services provided to customers. To ensure on time delivery of quality products/parts to customers.
If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open positions!
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:05 PM
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing or welding equipment.
- Brazing/smoldering Copper pipe.
- Using hand or power tools.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Review blueprints or specifications to determine work details or procedures.
- Weld small pipes or special piping, using specialized techniques, equipment, or materials.
- Ability to work with open flames, heat and liquid metal safely.
- HS Diploma or technical education in related field.
- 1 yr. experience as a Brazer, Solderer, or Welder.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Self Motivated.
*** If you feel you are the right fit for this position: Please apply at randstadusa.com or email dominique.leftwich@randstadusa a current copy of your resume to be considered.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.