Do you like working with your hands? Are you mechanically inclined? Can you assemble components together? Do you like working with foams and composites? We have the job for you!
We are looking for Production Laborers with Layup aerospace experience in working with plastics and composite materials. This is a temporary position that will go for 2-3 months. This position is located in Puyallup, WA.
This position has two shifts available:
1st Shift: 5:00AM-1:30PM, Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week.
2nd Shift: 1:00PM-9:30PM, Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week.
Pay is $13.70-$14.70/hr.
To construct and repair composite parts using standardized procedures, work instructions, and controlled documents.
- Read and interpret written work processes, manufacturing aides, models, and blueprints
- Proficiency in the use of power and hand tools for defined processes
- Meet productivity time and quality standards in area of responsibility
- Understand and apply all aspects of 5S
- Report non-conforming products and processes
- Maintain compliance with all Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Maintain compliance with ISO/AS9100 requirements
- Perform other duties requiring similar skill, effort and accountability within the area of responsibility with the ability to cross-train in other areas.
- 1-2 years' experience in layup preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read written work instructions in English
- Must be able to learn to read blueprints
- Must be able to work in a cool environment of 62-65 degrees, all day, every workday
- Must be able to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to obtain safety gloves, steel toed boots, and safety glasses
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in an enclosed room with noise levels varying from quiet to moderate
- Ability to have close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus is required
If you are interested in this position apply today or at our office located at 1909 South 72nd Street, Suite A-11, Tacoma, WA 98408. Please call us for more details at (253) 620-5251.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.