Experienced Inkjet Machine Operator & Mailroom Production
* You will be using 4 Kirk Rudy inkjets - 3 of which have tabbers.
* Also will be using 2 swing inserters with one baumfolder, two table top folders, two single knife cutters, 4 str-pack strappers and two little strappers.
* Will be working mostly in the warehouse section of the mailroom, so temperature conditions may vary.
* Client will train to use their system but must have prior knowledge of printing systems
* Hourly wage will depend on experience
* Monday through Friday with some weekends and overtime
* Must be both dependable and reliable
* Overtime will be required as needed
* Will be required to multi-task in a busy environment with multiple deadlines and projects.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
* Communication and ability to create strategies
* Strong work ethic with motivated personality
* Able to work in both a individual and team environment
* Well organized and able to create structure in a hectic/constant environment
* Tech savvy in computer programs and electronic systems
This position is a long term position with the opportunity to become a permanent employee.
If you are an experienced printer operator and have used Kirk Rudy Inkjets or similar brands/models, please call Peter Voet at 916-326-5171 or email resume with your interest to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.