We are looking for a programmer machinist for our Oakland location. The company works with Aerospace parts, please call or email if you have interest and experience required below.
- Various shifts Start @ 5:30am, 6:30am, 7:30am based upon team assigned to, changes may occur as company
- Based upon experience and qualifications. Range $22 - $39/hr
- Be current with Material, Speeds and Feeds, Fixtures, Tooling, used in the production of parts
- Work with other Machinists in producing parts.
- Program, setup and run parts from drawings to a completed part meeting specification Be able to inspect parts
using basic inspection tools common to the industry up to 5-AXIS for low volume / prototype parts.
- Use good communication skills with an aptitude for learning new skills and teaching other employees.
- Be able to inspect parts using standard measuring tools.
- Take a proactive approach to continuous improvement including productivity, quality, efficiency, and safety.
- Follow ISO 9001:2008 & AS 9100 policies and procedures
- Work independently and meet production schedules
- Perform various types of maintenance on machines within your area
- Work in noise areas with correct PPE
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
In the meantime, if you have questions or would like more information, please call 510-268-0023 and ask to speak with Christopher Chan
Please forward me your most recent resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Title, "(Your Name) Oakland Position."
Thank you for your interest in Randstad
Knowledge Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have both educational and work experience using CAD/CAM software, experience with Surfcam a definite
plus, experience in G-Code a definite plus
- Prior experience operating CNC machining centers is required, first piece inspections, run release etc.
- Must have good math, computer, communication, organization and documentation skills
- Any prior training or mentoring experience in machining or programming is of strong plus
- Understanding of shop production, equipment maintenance, and job tracking systems required
- Be able to lift product up to 50 lbs. safely.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.