Do you like working on cars? Do you have previous automotive skills? We are seeking those with previous automotive skills that want to work on automotive vehicles.
Open Assembler position at a production facility in Dupont, WA. We are looking for those that are reliable, motivated and able to learn in a fast-paced environment. This is a temp-to-hire position.
This position is has a Day shift available; Monday through Friday 7AM until 3:30PM, 40 hours a week, OT possible. Pay is $13-$15/hr., depending upon experience.
- Affix subassemblies to main assemblies, i.e. chassis, gears, housings, transmissions, etc
- Use hand and power tools (i.e.: wrenches, pliers, screw drivers, hammers, air impact, grinders, files and reamers, etc.)
- File edge and ream holes to properly align parts
- Set clearances between parts to prescribed tolerances
- Position control mechanisms and connection levers and rods with correct bolts, rivets or other fasteners as directed.
- Lubricate assemblies as needed
- Mount assemblies in text fixtures and observe performance
- Perform subassemblies of a variety of components as needed for assembly line
- Prepare parts for paint or shipping to dealers
- Work from blueprint or engineering specifications
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Familiarity with power tools
- Familiarity with pneumatic tools
- Previous Mechanic/Assembly experience
- Ability to keep pace with progressive assembly line which may require assembly knowledge of one or more stations
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to obtain steel-toed boots (they are required)
- Ability to lift over your head
- The ability to submit to background and drug screening
- Focus on safety when operating machinery
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Work history in manufacturing or production warehouse environments, a plus
- Reliable transportation
If you are interested in this position apply today, apply at our office located at 1909 South 72nd Street, Suite A-11, Tacoma, WA or give us a call at (253) 620-5251 to schedule an interview today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.