Electric Pallet Jack Operators - Case Pickers
Immediate Warehouse positions for a local Chocolate Distribution Company
***All positions start as soon as possible***
This is a great temp to hire opportunity that provides an opportunity for career growth with a company that offers incredible incentives. We offer a temperature controlled environment, Cool 55 degrees at all times.
Easy access off the freeway, on-site parking, secured facility and weekly pay.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safely loads, unloads, moves and stacks product using an ELECTRIC PALLET JACK MUST be able to case pick 245c per hour.
- Safely picks, wraps, counts, weighs, inventories or tags products and materials.
- Safely loads outbound freight; receives inbound loads.
- Properly stages material within designated areas.
- Correctly inspects material handling equipment and performs basic maintenance to ensure safe operations.
- Properly inspects trailers prior to loading or unloading freight.
- Utilizing RF scanner
- Double Deep Racking a PLUS!
- Food distribution warehouse experience a PLUS!
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM
--Electric Pallet experience within the last 6- 18 months
--Ability to read, write and count accurately
--High school diploma or equivalent
--Maintains the cleanliness and order of work areas.
--Regular and consistent attendance and punctuality are job requirements.
--Assist other employees in the performance of their assigned duties when necessary.
--You must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and pre-employment drug test
--Be able to lift up to 50lbs
--Have good math skills
- Temp to Hire
- First: 5:00 am to 1:30 pm Monday thru Friday (Saturday required during peak)
- Second: 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm Monday thru Friday (Saturday required during peak)
- Third: 9:00 pm to 5:30 am Sunday thru Thursday (Friday required during peak)
- $11.50 ??? $11.95 /hourly
- Flexible to OVERTIME a MUST and WEEKENDS
To be considered for this immediate opportunity, please apply today by submitting your resume to Joanna Escobar at Joanna.Escobar@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.