Global- Plastics Manufacturing Company located in Washington N.J. is looking for a 2- full time,- Electrical Technician.
This is a Direct Hire position- (career)
Pay rate varies depending on experience from $ 22.An hour- to $ 29.An hour. Candidates must be open to working a PM shift 7 PM to 7 AM.
Role and Mission
- Establish needs of the various departments within the plant on a shift by shift basis and provide the necessary level of support to resolve the issue.
- Inspect systems, repair, and maintain electronic, electro-mechanical pneumatic and fluid power systems.
- Communicate with and support the production floor maintenance personnel, and with operating and supervisory personnel at shift change.
- Identify and prioritize immediate repair needs.
- Coordinate with production supervisors and managers to secure line time for high priority electrical repair items.
- Make the necessary repairs, with or without assistance from operating personnel, as circumstances dictate.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve any equipment or facility issues that negatively impact the plant's performance.
- Make adjustments and repairs to all electro-mechanical components and subsystems, including but not limited to PLC's, Vision systems, control circuits, sensors, drives, AC/DC motors, steppers, servos, Heating control systems, bearings, gears, belts, pulleys, chains, sprockets, shafts, keys, couplings, fasteners, fittings, hose, pipe, valves, and cylinders.
- Document repairs completed and spare parts or materials consumed. Participate as a CI project team member or team leader.
Working hours: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
-- Degree or certificate from an accredited Vo-Tech or Advanced Electronics.
Must Have The following experience
--TI 545, 5TI Sequencer programming and configuration
--Siemens PL S7-400,300 and 1200 programming and hardware configuration
--Siemens step 5 Programming and troubleshooting
--Eurotherm drive programming for Extruders
--Siemens HMI program download for extruders and cappers
If Interested apply on line/ and send your resume to email@example.com. You cam also Gene Cintron at 908-835-5219
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.