Ready to hire Warehouse Manager
Growing packaging company in Miami Gardens is looking for a Warehouse Manager.
Compensation will be based on experience but can range from $40,000-$70,000 a year.
- Direct order picking
- Check picked orders for accuracy
- Monitor picking metrics
- Route orders
- Direct loading of trucks for delivery
- Check system for orders not printed and/or not delivered
- Manage/conduct spot inventory counts weekly and full counts annually
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Monitor and answer emails to warehouse in a courteous timely manor
- Maintain warehouse structure and organization with receiving
- Assisting with heavy workloads as they happen in a particular area to alleviate bottle necks
- Enforce safety policies and procedures
- Train new employees
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The ideal candidate should have worked at least 3-5 years as a Warehouse Manager, speak both English and Spanish, and have a great attitude with the drive to grow with in the company.
Having experience in a warehouse or industrial setting will be a plus.
Must have a clean criminal history and pass a drug test.
- People management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas
- Planning and organizing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- A sense of urgency
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Be able to take constructive criticism
- High school diploma/GED
Qualified candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an email highlighting your qualifications.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.