Are you an experienced Machine Operator seeking a new opportunity in the Dyer County, TN area? We are currently recruiting for a premier client for temp to hire opportunities. This client offers a very competitive starting compensation package, and are seeking candidates that can become a long term addition to their production team!
The job requirements will include sorting and checking, inspection, coordinated rapid movement, and tool related assembly (if job requires the use of hand tools). Applicants may need to be familiar with the metric measuring system. Will be expected to possess a general understanding of machine functions and specification standards.
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Minimal 6 months manufacturing experience.
- May require personal safety equipment such as safety glasses, safety shoes with steel toe and metatarsal protection, and hearing protection
- Have the flexibility to complete overtime as necessary
- Have the ability to maintain a great attendance record
- Must submit resume when applying
- Must be able to provide proof of education (Diploma or GED)
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment screenings including background checks and drug testing
- Must be able to provide 2 positive work references
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.