Randstad is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Assembler for a client in the Clearwater area! We are looking to fill this position very quickly.
Short term temp -- M-F 7:00 - 3:00 - $10.50
Long term temp -- M-F - 7:00 - 3:00 - $12.00
- Follow blueprints to position parts accordingly
- Dexterous and good with hand tools
- Follow written Assembly procedures
-Fill out all paperwork to document assembly processes and steps performed
- Measure, mark, and scribe dimensions and reference points on material or work piece
- Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions and adjust accordingly
- Verifies finished work based on specifications
- Verifies dimensions and alignment of assembly
- Collect components for assembly
- Clean components and assemblies
- Package sub-assemblies and heat seal.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Work independently and within a functional team
- Be flexible and open to change; self-directed and motivated; task oriented
- Manage conflict in a positive manner
- Stand or sit for long periods of time and perform hand intensive repetitive assembly of product(s)
- Must possess good verbal and written skills
- Quality focus
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn more advance system
- Quick learner; and possess strong interpersonal skills
For immediate consideration please send your resume directly to Brittany.DiIorio@Randstadusa.com or call 727/521-5660.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.