Forklift Operator 2nd Shift
A growing company with great opportunity to advance quickly. The position requires candidates to be able to drive a sit down forklift and pick items by hand. RF scanners are utilized on a daily basis. A very throughout on-site training is done prior the candidate is put on the floor to work. Candidates will be unloading trucks and pulling orders off the distribution floor to go out to customers.
Working hours: 6:00 PM - 5:00 AM
Skills and experience:
- Prior forklift experience
- Experience working with hand held scan guns
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
-Must Work 10 hour shift
-High Starting Pay. Potential to make $17.00 per hour within 3 years of employment.
-THIS IS NOT A TEMP JOB. THIS IS A TEMP TO HIRE POSITION! GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY!!!
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- Adhere to strict attendance policy
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Must submit to background check and drug test
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.