General Warehouse- Loader and Unloading
Hello Job Seeker,
We are currently looking for warehouse personnel.
Please come see me on Tuesday July 3rd, Ask for Paula.
Must me able to work in hot warehouse environment, M-F 8-5 and Saturday.
Be able to identify product by size, type, style, color or product code.
??? Solid reading skills ??? must be able to read orders/match orders on shipping tickets
to items picked.
??? Basic math skills and reasoning skills.
??? Certification of power-truck equipment.
??? Ability to understand and execute instructions.
??? General understanding of the warehouse and footprint
??? Operate inventory control equipment, i.e., bar-coding equipment, handheld
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other
warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking
merchandise against the packing list.
- Prepares a receiving report if none is available.
- Examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items. Appropriately report/record
- To accurately place materials on shelves, in racks or other designated storage
areas in an orderly manner.
- Enter quantity received against the purchase order in the computer system and
print back order and inventory stock put away list.
- Attaches identifying tag or labels to materials or marks information on cases,
bales, or other containers.
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers.
- Preparation of all shipping documentation.
- Review all orders to determine if they were picked correctly.
- Safely and accurately cut designated lengths of wire.
- Address maintenance issues of wire cutting tools and machinery. Be able to
accurately identify various types and sizes of wire.
- Ensure warehouse/equipment is maintained on a regular basis.
- Safely operate all the necessary equipment in work area.
- To accurately identify and count stock materials as listed on the cycle count list.
We are located in 15280 NW 79th Court, Miami Lakes, FL 33016
Ask for Pahola/Paula
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.