A Maintenance Technician is responsible for
a. troubleshooting problems and for the repair and maintenance of all manufacturing and facilities equipment
b. performing and contributing to the development and completion of the preventative (PM) / Predictive (PdM) maintenance program
c. implementing Continuous Improvement Actions through-out the plant
d. training to operators on basic maintenance skills in order to develop a true Autonomous Maintenance system
Priority on any safety issues that arise and need to be addressed in the plant
??? Perform troubleshooting and repair functions on all equipment to support productivity and reliability throughout the facility
??? Provide hands-on technical support for down equipment coverage and/or project coverage
??? Training of operators to perform autonomous maintenance tasks
??? Be responsive and dedicated to meeting production needs and requirements.
??? Perform installation, corrective maintenance or preventive/predictive maintenance all equipment and tooling as assigned
Develop PM / PdM Plans for production equipment
??? Inspect and correct problem areas on above mentioned systems to ensure proper operating conditions
??? Refer complex situations to Maintenance Team Lead or Maintenance Supervisor
??? Capable of Handling Continuous Improvement Projects in the production areas of the facility
??? Provide feedback to the team and Engineering functions about area that are in need of improvement and ideas for implementation
??? Work with Plant Teams on Problem Solving & Kaizen Activities
??? Continuously work to improve the level of housekeeping in not only the facilities and maintenance areas but through-out the plant
??? Have familiarity with Chilled Water Systems, HVAC Units, Air Compressors (up to 150hp), Power Distribution Systems (from secondary side of utility transformer to the assembly equipment), Fire Suppression and Sprinkler Systems.
??? Be responsible for managing their individual development and improvement through the IPS System
??? Utilize CMMS for work order tracking and closure.
??? Monitor spares & equipment levels for facility equipment and flag up shortages, obsolescence and inventory requirements.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Reading electrical schematics and hardwiring to prints,
- Troubleshooting electrical systems via electrical test equipment (multi-meters, amp probes, data recorders, etc.)
- Having working knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC License is preferred)
- Strong ability to troubleshoot AC motors and controls to 480Vac 3 phase & DC motors and controls to 180Vdc
- Working knowledge and troubleshooting of servo drives and motors (Specifically AB motors with AB Kinetix drives)
- Strong knowledge of sensors including proximity switches, reed switches, color sensors, laser sensors.
- Interfacing PCs to PLC controllers & Troubleshooting via PLCs including but not limited to Allen Bradley PLCs
- Performing PdM activities including thermographic imaging, ultrasonic, vibration analysis, and oil analysis
- Troubleshooting pneumatic, hydraulic, power transmissions systems
- Operating machine tools (mills, lathes, breaks)
- Welding processes
Have a High School Diploma or GED.
??? Experience Required:
??? 2 year college degree in Industrial Systems or equivalent field and 2 years??? experience in a manufacturing environment
??? or Minimum 5 years??? experience in in a manufacturing environment
??? Must be willing to work altered shift schedules as needed to support the business
??? Daily and Weekend Overtime will be required to complete duties of the position
??? Personal Computer System Skills required (MS Office Suite preferred)
??? Complete interview, reference checks and medical examination.
For immediate consideration, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be able to pass drug and background check and provide proof of eligibility to work in US
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.