Operator will be working in a fast paced electronic/final assembly area.
* Operator must have some electronic manufacturing experience.
* Must have the capability of working on the hand assembly of electronics board processing through final assembly.
* Good hand eye coordination and manual dexterity
* Soldering skills
* Will be tasked with various operations throughout the area and extending into other work areas when required.
* Cycle counting of components and other parts for return to stock locations to meet requirements for system accuracy
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
*Must have solid soldering skills
*Ultrasonic welding experience
*Proficiency with micro assembly
For immediate consideration, please submit resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.