We are seeking experienced candidate to fill a full-time Maintenance Mechanic Position. This position will work 5 days a week and schedule may include weekends and holidays as we operate 365 days a year. This is a direct hire position for a growing food production company!
Employer offers a full benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Vacation, PTO and Sick Days as well as a 401(k) plan.
- Performing preventative maintenance on our equipment
- Maintaining inventory of parts
- Completing necessary reports
- Using power and hand tools to perform repairs
- Working closely with vendors on projects and ensuring all regulatory requirements are met
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Two years of general maintenance
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with PLC's preferred
- Must speak, Read & Write English
- Prior experience in food manufacturer setting a plus
For immediate consideration, please apply to this posting! For further questions please reach out to Sandra at 401-831-1248 or email Sandra.Umbdenstock@randstadusa.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.