Our client is located off of I-20 and Mountain Creek Parkway. These are long-term positions with opportunity to become possibility to become PERMANENT with client for motivated talent. You'll work full-time hours with a PAID LUNCH BREAK in a team-centered, climate controlled, safety-oriented, casual, distribution center/warehouse environment.
We offer weekly direct deposit or pay card, medical/dental/vision and wellness benefit choices, an onsite management team, employee engagement activities, and more.
Shifts shifts will be according to client needs to service their customers.
(OT paid at time and a half)
Week Days M-Th 6A-4P
Week Nights 4P-2A Sun-Wed
Weekend Days Fr-Sun 6A-6P
Weekend Nights Fr-Sun 6P-6A
As a Material Handler you will perform the following essential functions-
- Safely works with conveyors to accurately build pallets of cartons to ship out.
- Loads or unloads trucks.
- Uses a scanner to direct work (pick, pack, receive, move)
- Uses hands and fingers to handle, or feel; repeatedly reaches overhead with hands and arms to accomplish tasks; uses hearing to listen for safety hazards and instructions.
- Accurately picks and packs orders using established work practices.
- Restocks picking bins with product brought from reserve storage.
- Accurately sorts, counts, and receives all merchandise.
- Safely moves product to and from pallet racks with powered material handling equipment.
- Constant exposure to loud noises.
- Exposure to dusty environment.
- May be exposed to strong scents related to cosmetic or fragrance.
- May be required to work in narrow aisles or trailers
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Experience we are looking for-
--Teamwork, flexibility, good attitude & great work ethic
--Basic math skills including the ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide.
--Must be self-motivated.
--Must successfully complete training and obtain certification in assigned area.
--Demonstrates flexibility in daily task assignments and performs other general warehouse tasks, as assigned.
Preferred Job Requirements
--High school diploma or GED; 1 year or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
--Needs to be at least 18 years of age.
--Knowledge of RF (radio frequency) scanners.
--Basic computer skills.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.