Warehouse Team Lead
Are you a skilled Warehouse Team Lead ready for a new challenge? Do you like working in a manufacturing environment? A local manufacturing facility is looking for skilled Warehouse Team Lead to join their team. This position is a direct hire position working directly with this company from day 1.
You will be able to start work within the next couple of weeks. This team works hard but is in a relaxed and casual atmosphere. Safety is always a priority, so your first day will consist of training and orientation.
Pay ranges from $14/hr - $16/hr based on your work history.
As a Warehouse Team Lead you will oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
* Implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards.
* Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee performance.
* Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
* Determine staffing levels and assign work load.
* Ensure shipments and accuracy.
You will be working on your feet throughout your shift and will need to move swiftly to complete tasks in a timely manner, while always maintaining a focus on safety.
Working hours: 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM
* Handle product and raw materials
* Operate a PIT.
* Frequently lift up to 50 lbs
* Ability to work in varying temperatures
* Diligent, focused, self-motivated
* Follow directions in a dynamic work environment
* Must be flexible and able to work over time as needed if called.
* Must have a high school diploma or GED.
* Math, language and reading skills
* Promote workplace safety
Click to apply or call 770-534-9625 to discuss your qualifications and availability.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.