Manufacturing company in Menlo Park is looking for several skilled assemblers to fill several temp to hire positions.
SHIFT: Day Shift
PAY: $17.00-$20.00 (depending on experience)
- Use magnification aids and stereo-microscope, to solder components and wires
- Use hand tools, such as tweezers, to manually assemble components
- Follow customer Bill of Material and assembly notes, to assemble customer specifications
- Communicate discrepancies to the appropriate management representative to ensure that all products meet customer specifications and company quality standards
- Read, understand and follow customer's drawings, specifications and requirements as they apply to assembly projects
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
-Able to work under a microscope for a majority of the shift
- hand dexterity
-2-5 years of assembly experience
-Ability to install hardware on assemblies, components and parts per documentation
If you or a friend meet most of these requirements, please apply online or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.