Do you have experience in a warehouse? Looking for a career change with a fast growing company? We have a FANTASTIC opportunity for you! We are looking to hire for reliable, hard working and dedicated individuals that are looking to grow with their company!
1. Receives orders through supervisor from prepared and prioritized work tags.
2. Pulls orders from inventory, manually and/or utilizing forklift.
3. Prepares materials for delivery to and/or pick up by customers. Packs materials in boxes or on pallets (as appropriate), and labels accordingly.
4. Checks filled orders prior to delivery or pick up to ensure accuracy and timeliness of order.
5. Fills out a bill of lading for materials being delivered to customer.
6. Makes notation on invoice for materials pulled for customer pick up and places in file until customer signs it for their materials.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- attention to detail
- written and verbal communication
If you or someone you know is interested send your resume to Jaime.firstname.lastname@example.org or Click to Apply!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.