A top level food production facility if expanding their maintenance team. The facility is dedicated to providing the highest of quality egg products to meet the customer's needs.
Are you looking for a fast-paced environment on a winning team with plenty of room to grow personally and professionally? Look no further. If you're willing to work as smart and hard as you can while demonstrating a positive attitude, welcome to the family!
Main Position Responsibilities:
Under general supervision of Maintenance Supervisor and direction of Maintenance Technician, performs routine and less complex maintenance and repair work on machinery, equipment, systems, buildings, facilities and physical structures.
Typical Daily Task Include:
- Assists in operating, maintaining and repairing plant systems such as water, compressed air and natural gas; performing routine and less complex duties alone and assisting on others.
- As directed, periodically services machinery and equipment, cleaning and lubricating it, and replacing or repairing worn or defective parts as necessary.
- Performs routine maintenance and repair work on production equipment, such as conveyors, packaging equipment, water and binder sprays and headers, printers, etc.
- Flame and saw cuts, drills, taps, files, grinds and fits metal for fabrication, alterations or repair to machines, building equipment, jigs and fixtures. Makes welds, brazes, cuts, solders all grades and types of metal. Uses hand and power tools. Has knowledge of grinding and shaping of various metals
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Reads, interprets and follows simple blueprints, diagrams and sketches, making all measurements and calculations necessary to complete job.
- Performs construction and systems work using appropriate materials and hand, power, portable and stationery tools and equipment. May operate mobile equipment. Performs water treatment and fire protection equipment tests following prescribed methods. Adds materials and makes corrections and repairs based on test results.
- During cleanouts and emergencies, may work with other maintenance employees, performing any duties necessary to get equipment back into operation in minimum time.
- Instructs other maintenance employees on jobs where it is necessary to work together or when requested by supervision.
- Makes out requisitions, inspection reports, time distribution, material usage, etc. and performs other clerical duties necessary to maintain proper records relative to the work performed.
- Uses safe work practices including the use of eye, ear, respiratory and foot protection equipment as needed. Reports hazardous conditions at all times.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years mechanical experience with knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, power transmission as well as welding, cutting and troubleshooting skills; a technical or vocational degree or certification a plus.
As direct hire candidate this company offers full benefits including 401-K, medical, vision, dental, life, disability, and 2 weeks vacation plus sick and personal days.
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your resume to Tiffany.Nielsen@Randstadusa.com for review.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.