Our client in the Norcross area is looking for an experienced, tech savvy Forklift operator. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an established company with growth opportunities!
- Pay Rate $12.00-15.00
- Hours M-F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Above Market Pay Rate
We are seeking individuals that have a "can-do" attitude who have had 6 months of forklift experience within the last 18 months. The ideal candidate will be proficient in operating a sit-down forklift with some shipping/receiving, assembly AND machine operating experience.
Job Responsibilities / Experience:
- Safely operate a sit down forklift in a warehouse environment
- Ability to focus for long periods of time
- Experience with an RF scanner
- Experience with Bill of Landings, UPS World Ship, processing shipping information
- Tech savvy, comfortable doing administrative work
- Lifting up to 50lbs
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 6 + months experience w/ Forklift within last 18 months
- sit down/stand up forklift
- Parts assembly
Not able to make it in for an interview? No problem, we offer digital interviewing options, please call us at 770.840.9006 to get set up!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.