- Perform preventive maintenance and make repairs to heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and production equipment according to instructions such as replacing belts on motors, changing filters, bearings, etc.
- Maintain and make routine repairs to electrically powered equipment and appliances according to instruction from Senior Technicians, Supervisor, and/or equipment service manuals.
- Perform general maintenance duties on building and machines.
- Perform preventive maintenance on the machines.
- Assist in servicing and replacing minor plumbing fixtures.
- Perform minor electrical work not requiring a licensed electrician such as replacing light bulbs and fuses.
- Maintain machinery, equipment, and tools by cleaning, lubricating, greasing, and/or oiling to ensure optimum working order.
- Apply paint, varnish, and stain to all types of surfaces in order to protect and beautify surfaces using appropriate tools and equipment.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Follow Plant-specific job and task list.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be required to perform tasks involved in the upkeep of our buildings and grounds: the installation, maintenance, and repairing of hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, mechanical, and electrical systems on all production machines, equipment, and buildings.
Working hours: 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM 3rd Shift
Electrical experience required.
- Have previous experience maintaining and repairing Modified Atmosphere Packaging equipment.
- Have the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Have the ability to work with limited guidance and supervision.
- Be able to work flexible shifts, days, hours, weekends, and overtime.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.