Warehouse General Labor
Our client is a distributor of commercial lighting currently seeking a qualified warehouse associate with forklift experience for their Georgia, U.S.A. facility.
- Work in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Load, unload and move products and materials in the warehouse
- Receive parts and materials
- Flexible regarding overtime if necessary
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- General Warehouse
- Physical requirements include standing and walking over an 8 hour shift
- Ability to consistently lift and carry up to 50lbs over an 8 hour shift
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Demonstrated work history verifiable through professional references
- Candidate must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.