A company in Dallas, TX is seeking a production assistants with previous manufacturing or production knowledge.
Pay Rate: $12
Hours: 6:00am-3:00pm with opportunity for overtime
- Assist machine operator
- Check quality of end product
- Work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Prestige attendance to maintain production on a daily basis
Working hours: 5:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Capable of reading a tape measure
- Attention to detail for tedious work
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous warehouse experience
- Must be able to comply with all procedures, rules, & regulations
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
--18 years of age or older with proof to work legally in the U.S.
--Agree to a background and drug screen required for this position
--2 professional references of past supervisors that Randstad may contact directly that can confirm your Forklift Experience.
--Must have reliable transportation to and from work site daily
***Randstad offers benefits to all employees including medical, dental and vision
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.