We are currently hiring for an Order Picker with a growing organization in the South San Francisco area. We are looking for a professional that is looking to join our organization ASAP! Pay is competitive and there is room to grow within the organization.
- Assisting with pulling and packing items for customer orders
- Locating products on the warehouse floor
- Maintaining and ensuring accuracy of orders picked
- Bringing items to packers or shipments tables for shipping
- Re-stock inventory as needed
- Working in a refrigerated environment
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High attention to detail
- Experience working in a refrigerated environment
- Able to stand on feet for periods ranging from 7-8 hours a day
- Experience with pulling + packing orders or previous warehouse experience
- Diligent and punctual
If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity to join a well renowned company that offers a great work/life balance and promotes from within, I look forward to speaking with you!
For any questions please contact Phil Nesson at 650-357-1522 or email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.