Hydraulics Maintenance Mechanic
Are you looking for a career job? A job with GREAT benefits??????
The hydraulic maintenance mechanic position is responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and performing preventative maintenance of the hydraulic and pneumatic systems of machinery and equipment.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., 40 hours per week.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Observe and listen to operating machinery to detect malfunctions.
2. Inspect hydraulic lines and components to detect leaks, damage and wear.
3. Read hydraulic and pneumatic equipment pressure gauges to detect abnormal oil pressure.
4. Replace worn or damaged hydraulic components and install new hydraulic components on new machinery and equipment.
5. Disassemble hydraulic system to remove and replace defective parts.
6. Perform routine maintenance.
7. Disassemble defective pneumatic cylinders, valves, pumps and lines and rebuild, repair or replace components.
8. Maintain and inspect air compressor systems.
9. Maintain inventory of parts and supplies needed for work performed.
10. Maintain clean and orderly work area(s).
11. Assist other Maintenance Mechanics with emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment as well as installation of production machinery for a new line or process.
12. Comply with OSHA safety and health rules.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1. Ethical Conduct.
3. Problem Solving/Analysis.
4. Technical Capacity.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Technical training; exposure to high-speed equipment.
3. 2 years of related experience in production machines
4. We do offer Digital Interviews for your convenience!!!!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.