2nd shift Rebar Machine Operator
This position will be with a well established company on the Southside of Jacksonville.
The hours for this position are Monday - Saturday from 3:00pm - 2:00am (will be required to work overtime as needed).
The pay for this position is $13.00 to $15.00 per hour.
- Employee will be operating RMS TABLE BENDER, RMS SHEARLINE, SCHNELL AUTO BENDER, RMS SPIRAL MACHINE, AND OVERHEAD CRANE EFFICIENTLY.
- Perform a variety material handling operations and duties, as assigned to service and assist shearing, bending, receiving, shipping, warehousing and plant maintenance operations.
- Work involves a wide range of simple and routine to moderately complex duties, frequently working with others and receiving close direction from equipment operators and supervisors to provide prompt attention and assistance as required by shop operations and to minimize disruption to the flow of materials and production delays.
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Work involves highly repetitive and routine duties designed to provide and introduction to the fabrication process and to learn material handling duties and simple or routine equipment operation.
- Work closely with rebar bending machine operators, shear operators and crane operators and assist in performance of duties as instructed.
- Assist rebar benders to learn bending process and to place, separate, lift and position metal bars for bending operations. Reposition work-pieces for initial and subsequent bends.
If you meet the qualifications for this position, please apply directly to this posting with your most updated resume. Thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.