*This position is responsible to properly select, stack neatly on pallet, and label product for shipment to customer.
Receives labels from supervisor for selecting purposes and product identification.
*Selects products by using electric pallet jack to transport product.
*Stacks products neatly on wooden pallet. Heavy products on the bottom of the pallet, if more than one order on a pallet must keep orders together and separate.
*Must correctly label product so that label can be seen on the outside of the pallet.
*Responsible to staging full pallets for loading. Must identify each pallet by route number, batch number, and his/her initials. Must keep work area clean by picking up paper, plastic wrappers, scrap wood, and broken pallets
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM
* The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center; material movement takes place throughout the facility.
* This position requires the teammate to work inside majority of the time.
* This position may require work in hot and cold temperature extremes and exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially harmful chemicals, solvents and components, and working in close to proximity to other teammates.
* Closed-toe shoes must be worn at all times.
*Be 18 years or older.
* Be able to speak, read and understand the English language.
* Be able to successfully pass a physical capabilities test, drug screen and criminal background check.
* Multiple Shifts open must be willing to work different shift
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.