Are you an experienced forklift operator looking for a new warehouse position? Do
you like making extra cash with overtime? If so, we need you!!
Averages and extra incentives are given for on time attendance.
The facility fosters a team environment since good communication skills with fellow
employees is critical for safe transport of goods throughout the warehouse.
Forklift operators play a critical role in the function of a warehouse, helping to move goods, supplies and materials from one place to another - onto and off of shelves, trucks, pallets, etc. - while adhering to strict government and company safety standards. They are also responsible for documenting orders and maintaining inventory levels, sometimes using RFID scanners or other mechanisms.
1st Shift - 6:00am to 2:00pm // 4:00am to 12:30pm
2nd ShiIn order to quaft - 2:00pm to 10:00pm // 4:00pm to 12:30am
3rd Shift - 10:00pm to 6:00am // 9:00pm to 5:00am
Monday through Friday (Some Saturdays)
Positions available in memphis, TN (Hickory Hill Area)
To operate a forklift, candidates must meet minimum standards established by OSHA and possess a current forklift operator certification. A valid state-issued driver's license, clean driving history and high school diploma are also required. Candidates may be required to pass a drug screen and background check, depending upon client requirements and state protocols. Two years of experience operating a forklift in a similar environment is preferred
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
12+ months of warehouse, distribution, production, or manufacturing experience
- Sort and place materials or items on pallets and move pallets with Forklift
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, and convey orders to packing station or shipping department
- Load and unload freight with Forklift
- Operate dolly, pallet jack and/or forklift while loading supplies and equipment
- Record information regarding the amounts of materials or items distributed
High school diploma or GED preferred
- At least 2 years of recent forklift experience
- Current certification required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and a sense of balance
- Dexterity, hand-eye coordination with attention to detail and accuracy
- Attention to safety precautions and common sense
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.