One of Randstad's growing clients is seeking a FIELD SERVICE Maintenance Tech for their headquarters in Montgomeryville PA!! This position will require extensive travel throughout North America and has amazing overtime opportunities!
- Interact with clients and provide excellent customer service
- Electrical/Mechanical repairs and troubleshooting
- Machine assembly
- Interpret electrical schematics
- Rebuilds and phone support
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Allen Bradley or Siemens experience is a must
- Computer knowledge and ability to work with different software systems
- 5-7 years experience working in field service or maintenace
- Bachelors degree in engineering is preferred but not required
*Any interested applicants must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please respond to this post, call us at 610-975-9240, or email Erica.Crusemire@randstadusa.com a copy of your resume in WORD format.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.