Currently looking for a dedicated warehouse professional with experience in inventory, forklift operations, pulling, and packing. Our client is located in Duluth, GA and is seeking the right candidate for their Temp-to-Hire position.
Warehouse picking and packing employees support the daily flow of demand from orders generated by sales for shipping and returns generated by Quality Control and Purchasing to send back to suppliers. Supports incoming product to inventory for repack and shipment.
1) Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulls materials; packs boxes; places orders in delivery area.
2) Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, then prints and verifies requests against allocation of orders.
3) Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
4) Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
5) Maintains clean shipping supply area; complies with procedures, rules, and regulations.
6) Completes reports by entering required information.
7) Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
8) Determines which outgoing parts need special attention based on customer requirements RE: Inspection- Dresser Rand.
9) Follows proper procedures when pulling and packing to ensure condition of parts (no rust) proper part (identification) quantity of part and any packing instructions are followed and met.
10) Supplies accurate flow of paperwork to appropriate location.
11) Maintains working knowledge of the warehouse inventory locations and maintains relationships within all departments of the company.
12) Works in close contact with all company personnel.
13) Interacts with outside vendors and maintains professionalism to maintain customer/vendor relationships.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1) Excels in team-based environment
2) Excellent organization skills
3) Excellent time management skills
4) Inventory control management
5) Data Entry skills
6) Operates software such as Compliant Pro and Great Plains
7) Minimum High school diploma
1) Multi-tasking abilities required
2) Sitting 5% of time, standing and movement 95% of time
Please email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 770-339-7000 and ask for Steven, Danielle, or Erin to check for availability. Thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.