Quality Inspector I
The Quality Inspector I performs basic audit, inspection, test, and measurement duties on standard products and processes to ensure conformance to requirements.
The core purpose of this role is to support production with timely and accurate measurements and data collection, as well as ensuring suspect product is quarantined completely and accurately. The candidate will use both AMEs and hand tools to complete their work.
- You will verify dimensions and aesthetics of incoming goods, in process products, and final inspection.
- Update and keep accurate logs of work completed and in process.
- Communicate with production, engineering, scheduling and QA department for priorities and work in progress.
To be successful:
- People: Will work both in a team and as an individual while maintaining communication and updates to interested parties.
- Accountability: Will prioritize and complete assigned work on time.
- Creativity: Will look for solutions to problems and ways to improve
- Excellence: Will deliver accurate results for all assignments and tasks
Working hours: 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM
High School Diploma or equivalent; technical training in blueprint reading; 2-4 years experience as an inspector preferred in a manufacturing environment; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- You will need a strong attention to detail, with strong organization skills.
- Ability to learn to read technical drawings and follow both written and verbal instructions.
- You will also need good multitasking skills as well as excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.