Want to get your foot in the door to one of the fastest growing logistics companies in the US?
We are looking for qualified forklift operators for that facility. We are seeking those with at least 2 years of sit down propane forklift experience in a distribution/logistics environment. This position comes with flexible hours and great benefits. They have a great lunchroom with full service microwaves and vending machines.
Current openings on all shifts (1st, 2nd, and 3rd): Monday through Friday (with some weekends may be required), 40 hours per week with overtime available. Pay is $14-$15/hr., depending upon experience. We are seeking those that are able to work flexible hours as this facility is open 24/7 so some weekend work may be required.
1st shift: Monday-Friday from 6:00AM - 2:30PM
2nd shift: Monday-Friday from 2:30PM-11:00PM
3rd shift: Monday-Friday from 11:00PM-6:00AM
- Safely operate Sit down Propane Forklift
- Bulk pick orders with sit down lift
- Provide physical labor to move product to storage areas with proper material handling equipment and efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area
- Assist in other duties outside operation as needed
-Sit down forklift (propane preferred)
-Ability to hit production goals each week
-Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
-Bulk order picking
- At least 6 Months Forklift Operator experience within the last 18 months
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience operating sit down forklifts, preferred
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- The ability to submit to background and drug screening
- Reliable transportation
If you are interested in this position apply today, at our office located at 1909 South 72nd Street, Suite A-11, Tacoma, WA 98408, or give us a call at (253) 620-5251 to schedule an interview.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.